Complete an Application Package:
Applications for new students will be available in October. New families will be directed to set up an account on our parent portal, Parent Locker. First round applications for Ganon (Pre-K) and Gan (K) are due December 18th. After the deadline, applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis if there is space available.
Ganon students- 4 years old by September 30th of the year they enter school
Gan students - 5 years old by September 30th of the year they enter school
The Application Package includes:
- Completed and signed application
- Recent photo of the applicant (optional)
- Copy of applicant’s birth certificate
- Any reports, evaluations or testing (e.g. speech & language, psychological, etc.)
- Application fee of $850 - non-refundable and non-transferable for other obligations
- For transfer students (entering Grades 1-8):
- Academic records/report cards and standardized testing from the past 2 semesters
- Student testing fee of $500 (for psychoeducational evaluation conducted by an outside psychologist)
You will have the opportunity to fill out the application form, upload requested documents and pay the registration fee via ACH or credit card (with 2.85% credit card fees) online.
Ganon & Gan Applicants
- All completed applications will be reviewed by Yavneh Academy’s Admissions Committee. We will also contact your child’s current school for feedback and may schedule an observation and/or evaluation.
1st - 8th Grade Applicants
- All completed applications will be reviewed by Yavneh Academy’s Admissions Committee.
- Once the initial application is reviewed, we will contact your child’s current school for input and to confirm financial clearance. Parents will be directed to set up an appointment with our independent psychologist, who will administer a psychoeducational evaluation. We will also set up a time for your child to meet with our Yavneh administration.
- Notification of acceptance/status will be sent out on a rolling basis. Additional enrollment documents, including medical and transportation forms, will be sent out at a later date.
Thank you for choosing Yavneh Academy.
We look forward to welcoming you into the Yavneh family!
Please contact Jennifer Hooper in our Admissions Office with any questions:
[email protected] or 201-262-8494 ext. 335