Complete an Application Package:
Click here to submit an application. New families will be directed to set up an account on our parent portal, Parent Locker. First round applications for Ganon (Pre-K) and Gan (K) are due December 15th. After the deadline, applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Ganon students- 4 years old by September 30th of the year they enter school
Gan students - 5 years old by September 30th of the year they enter school
The Application Package includes:
- Completed and signed application
- Recent photo of the applicant (optional)
- Copy of applicant’s birth certificate
- Any reports, evaluations or testing (e.g. speech & language, psychological, etc.)
- Application fee of $850 ($870 if paying online)- non-refundable and non-transferable for other obligations and cannot be postdated
- For transfer students (entering Grades 1-8):
- Academic records/report cards and standardized testing from the past 2 semesters
- Student testing fee of $500 (for psychoeducational evaluation conducted by an outside psychologist)
You will have the opportunity to fill out the application form, upload requested documents and pay the registration fee via PayPal or credit card (with an additional, non-refundable 2.5% vendor charge, which will be reflected at checkout) online. The application form must be submitted online, but the document submission and/or payment may be completed online or mailed to:
Melissa Gluck / Yavneh Academy Business Office / P.O. Box 428 / Paramus, NJ 07653
- All completed applications will be reviewed by Yavneh Academy’s Admissions Committee. We will also contact your child’s current school for feedback and may schedule an observation and/or evaluation.
1st - 8th Grade Applicants
- All completed applications will be reviewed by Yavneh Academy’s Admissions Committee.
- Once the initial application is reviewed, we will contact your child’s current school for input and to confirm financial clearance. Parents will be directed to set up an appointment with our independent psychologist, who will administer a psychoeducational evaluation. We will also set up a time for your child to meet with our Yavneh administration.
- Notification of acceptance/status will be sent out on a rolling basis. Additional enrollment documents, including medical and transportation forms, will be sent out at a later date.
We look forward to welcoming you into the Yavneh family!
Please contact Jennifer Hooper in our Admissions Office with any questions:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 201-262-8494 ext. 335