Shop and Support
Contribute to Yavneh every time you shop at Amazon.
AmazonSmile donates 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible products to Yavneh.
It is easy to use both in the app and on a computer. There is no cost to enroll in this wonderful program, and the benefits to Yavneh's students are unlimited.
NOTE: When shopping on a computer Yavneh only receives donations if you login through AmazonSmile. Consider bookmarking smile.amazon.com to make it easier. After turning on AmazonSmile in the app you don't need to do anything else - you will raise money for Yavneh every time you shop in the app!
To Sign Up
1. Go to smile.amazon.com
2. Enter your existing Amazon account information.
3. Under “Start by picking your charity” type in “Yavneh Academy & Talmud Torah of Paterson".
How to Turn on AmazonSmile in the Amazon App
1. Complete the steps above to sign up.
2. Open the app and tap the three bar icon (☰) on the bottom right hand corner of your phone.
3. Scroll down until you see "Settings" and tap on it.
4. Tap on "Amazon Smile" (if you recently set up an account you might not see AmazonSmile as an option - log out of the app and log back in for it to load.)
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to turn on AmazonSmile on your phone.
How to Renew your AmazonSmile App Account
(kindly renew every 6 months to continue generating donations)
1. Open the Amazon app and tap the three bar icon (☰) on the bottom right hand corner of your phone.
2. Scroll down until you see "Settings" and tap on it.
3. Tap on "Amazon Smile" and check that "generating donations" is ON.
Click here for more information: AmazonSmile